What's Better... a Website, or a Marketing Machine?
Using Wix's powerful Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to attract leads through your website, nurture and convert them into customers.
For anyone not familiar with Wix, it’s a cloud based web development tool which enables small businesses and entrepreneurs to build websites without the knowledge of code. I specialise in creating Wix websites for small businesses and entrepreneurs who are time poor or don’t have the facilities/capabilities to create their own website. I’m trained in Graphic Design and Wix allows me to create eye catching designs that will get your business noticed on Google. But beyond being a really great website builder, Wix is actually a complete CRM system which will help you do really valuable things like gather leads, nurture them with automated emails and convert them into paying clients/customers.
Here’s a look into my 5 favourite things you can do in the backend of Wix, besides building a website:
1. Live Chat - In today’s world of fast moving consumer goods and technology our attention spans are lessening, which means it’s not only important to be creative in website design, but we also need to be attentive to our customers. One feature to help with this is the live chat box which enables customers to contact you directly without the need for email. It will then notify you from the Wix app on your phone so you can instantly connect with visitors on your website and answer queries quicker. From personal experience I know I’m more likely to buy something if there is a quick chat feature on the website.
2. Lead Magnet - A lead magnet is a way to get your visitors’ information in exchange for something valuable – like a free audit, free trial, or free tips/advice delivered via a document. They are a great way to promote your brand as the authority, provide great value and it’s also a good way encourage interaction with your brand. On Wix you can set up an automation which triggers a pre-designed email when a visitor enters their email address.
3. Email Automation - They say it takes 7 points of contact before a person is willing to buy from you, so email automation is a great way to do this without manually sending out hundreds of emails. In Wix you can design the layout, call to action and then schedule when you want the email to go out, for example 2 days after someone downloads your lead magnet document.
4. Lead/Contact Manager - All the leads you have gained from your lead magnet will be saved in the contact manager, so you can send emails or newsletters to keep them in the loop with your brand’s news and nurture the relationship further.
5. Social Media Integration - This is a really valuable one if you plan on advertising on Facebook or Instagram, or if you own an e-commerce website and want to promote your products on these platforms using their product tagging feature. Wix and Facebook have worked together to seamlessly integrate tools to enable you to sync your products from your website and promote them on your social media posts.
If you’d like to talk to me about creating a user-friendly website with the benefits of an awesome CRM system, then get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org